What is Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager?
If you manage a network of computers across a local or wide area network; If you want to remotely fix Windows computer's problems without leaving your seat; If you want to remotely manage the Eazy Fix clients; You need to have Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager. Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager provides IT administrator a user friendly graphic interface to see and manage all their Eazy Fix protected systems in a LAN or WAN.
How does Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager work?
Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager is a client/server architecture.
You install the client component, Eazy Fix, on client workstations.
You install the server component, Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager, on a network server or IT administrator's desktop.
You configure the client workstations to connect to the Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager by IP or computer name.
You open the Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager to view and manage all the connected clients.
What Can Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager do?
1. Remotely control every part of Eazy Fix software that you can do with Eazy Fix UI
1. Group client workstations to multi-layer groups
2. Create EndPoint Manager based scheduled tasks
3. Send out warning alerts about workstations
4. View client workstation's specs
5. Wakeup/restart/shutdown client workstations
6. Send files to client workstations
7. Lock client workstations screen
8. Install Windows update for client workstations
9. Broadcast message to client workstations
10. Execute program on client workstations
And much more...
Who Can Use Eazy Fix EndPoint Manager?
IT Administrators who have multiple license of Eazy Fix clients installed over a local or wide area network.